Proplanner is an American software company, specializing in process and industrial engineering software (local support in the Philippines).
Customers include all of the 7 industrial engineering CHED schools in the Philippines (De La Salle - Manila, University of the Philippines -Diliman, Mapua, UST, Adamson, Holy Angel, and San Jose Recoletos in cebu), as well as the Philippine government.
For universities, we have a very, very low cost University License Program which offers technology for:
- Facilities Planning (Material Flow Analysis and Muther's SLP inside of AutoCAD)
- Time and Motion Study (Stopwatch and Video)
- Assembly Line Balancing (Single and Mixed Model Lines)
For companies, we offer the aforementioned software tools as well as additional technology for:
- Centralized database of Assembly Process Data
- Assembly Process Planning
- Work Instructions
- Electronic Kanban and Kitting
Some questions to consider: